Trade Show Marketing Tips
Dimension Craft wants to help you by sharing some helpful tips and things to think about prior to your next trade show event.
Top 10 Trade Show Must Knows:
- The name & dates of your show
- Booth number, size and type of space (inline-island – peninsula)
- Show move in – move out dates
- Booth space payment dates
- Show's rules & regulations – located in the exhibitor manual
- Due dates for ordering services
- Trade show budget
- Will you rent or build or use an existing exhibit?
- Who will work the exhibit?
- Who's responsible for the sales leads collection & distribution?
Common Trade Show Mistakes:
- Not understanding drayage
- Not confirming ordered services ahead of time
- Working the show with a hangover
- Losing your cool at a fellow employee or union official
- Waiting until the last second to make move out arrangements
Don't Forget to Pack These Items:
- First Aid Kit
- Electrical extension cords and power strips
- Cleaning Supplies: Windex, paper towel
- Phone Charger
- Business Cards
- Tool Kit
- Breath Mints
- Bottled Water
- Promotional Hand Outs
If you need help deciding who should handle your upcoming exhibit, here's one final tip...
Contact us today and we'll be eager to earn your business and show you why we can best meet your business needs!