The design of your exhibit has to be something that not only looks good and stands out, but also aligns with your needs. When working with Dimension Craft, we start the design process by asking you questions and not making assumptions or trying to push you in one direction or another. Our account executives are more than just sales professionals; they are consultants who want to understand your organization and what you want to achieve on the show floor.
What are your goals and objectives?
We often find that our clients attend trade shows for the following reasons:
- Develop greater brand awareness
- Generate sales on show floor
- Find new leads & opportunities
- Establish industry leadership
- Meet with existing customers
- Release a new product or service
- Maintain tradition
- Improve public relations
How does your budget relate with your goals?
Things to think about ...
- Easiest way to increase leads is to increase booth size ... if you increase your booth size from a 10 x 10 to a 20 x 20, studies show you will double the amount of leads you generate.*
- Every show is different, traffic levels will vary based on industry, outside factors, etc.
- If you are attending multiple trade shows per year, prioritize your budget based on marketing and sales goals and show importance.
- Utilize the space you do have in the most effective ways possible.
* Source: Center For Exhibition Research
Custom? Modular? Portable?
Design options and elements to consider ...
- Every exhibit can have different components and elements that make them unique; it's a matter of how those pieces are brought together as part of the overall presentation.
- How customized you want your exhibit to be will affect your bottom line cost.
- We employ a highly experienced design staff that is in direct coordination with our account executives, so that your goals and objectives don't get lost in the design concept that we produce for you.
- Whether you want to buy or rent, our designers will bring the right design elements together and develop a concept that not only meets your budget and your goals, but also will make your exhibit stand out at the show.
- Everything that we construct and build is done on site...the quality of our builders and craftsmen is second to none. We take pride in that.
- Costs and considerations for transportation to and from the show, installation and dismantling are all important factors you must consider when deciding how you want your exhibit to be built.
Is your show coming up soon?
Let us show you what we can offer! Contact us today to get the process started with one of our account executives!